BECOME A MEMBER OF THE BIGHORN CLIMBERS’ COALITION!
When you join the Bighorn Climbers’ Coalition, 100% of your dollars go directly to helping us further our mission of preserving, promoting, and protecting access to climbing and climbing resources in the Bighorn Mountains and Bighorn Basin of Wyoming.
The membership fee is $25, and allows us to do the following:
- Provide toilets for climbers along the old Ten Sleep Canyon highway
- Provide dumpsters for climber trash at the Ten Sleep Brewing Company
- Work with land managers to provide parking lot, trail, and staging area improvements
- Put on the Ten Sleep Climbing Festival every July
- Provide climbers with the most up to date and current information on climbing in our area
When becoming a member, you agree to the following:
- To follow rules and regulations established by the Bighorn National Forest and other land managers
- To maintain a clean camp, free from bear attractants
- To practice the seven principles of Leave No Trace
- To put out campfires and obey fire bans
- To be respectful to other climbers, recreational user groups, and local people and communities
Click here to join or renew your BCC membership today!
Consider adding a donation by selecting “return to shopping” in the cart, and then see the purchase option at the bottom of this page.
WANT TO DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT?
Become a joint member of both the Bighorn Climbers’ Coalition and the Access Fund!
With joint membership, your dollars will support both BCC local efforts as well as larger, national climbing access, stewardship, and conservation advocacy efforts at the Access Fund.
Signing up for joint membership is simple. Click on the button below and select through their options of joining or renewing your Access Fund membership. Be sure to check the box for joint membership and then select the Bighorn Climbers’ Coalition from the dropdown menu.
Click here to join or renew your joint membership today!
WANT TO TRIPPLE YOUR IMPACT?
Add a donation amount to your membership!
Your further donation supports our mission to preserve, protect, and promote access to climbing resources in the Bighorn Mountains and Bighorn Basin of Wyoming. You can also make a donation without a membership.
*Option to add a note, such as “anonymous donation” available in the cart
*If you’d like to donate a larger amount, increase the quantity of “Donor’s Choice” in your cart